Remodeling, cleaning out, downsizing or just getting organized? Consider donating your excess household goods and building materials to the Habitat ReStores. We’ll gladly take new and gently-used items off your hands and you’ll get the satisfaction of knowing they helped support local families and didn’t end up in the landfill. All of your donations are tax-deductible.
For businesses, donating to the Habitat ReStores are a great way to move discontinued or excess stock, deal with gently used returns and show your customers that you care about the environment and your community. Plus, we’ll pick up your donated goods, which will save you time and money.
Donation items accepted
Donation items not accepted
- Mattresses/box springs
- Baby items
- Upholstered items with rips, stains, tears, and/or pet odors
- Anything that doesn't work/needs a replacement part
- Hazardous materials/chemicals
- Unframed mirrors or glass
- Appliances more than 10 years old
- TVs older than 5 years, rear projection TVs or wood console TVs
- Microwaves and dishwashers over 5 years old
- Storm windows/single pane windows
- Computers/fax machines/copy machines
- Shower doors
- Metal blinds
- Garage doors
- Recalled items
Cars, Boats, RVs, Jet Skis, Tractors
To donate your old vehicle, call 1-877-277-4344, or visit the Cars for Homes website.